The 2010–2011 Board of Editors is pleased to present Issue 2 of the 2011 Volume.
In this annual symposium issue the University of Illinois Law Review presents the speaker contributions of the Second Annual University of Illinois Biofuels Law and Regulation Conference, “The Renewable Energy Legislation Puzzle: Putting the Pieces Together,” held on April 9, 2010. Professor Jay P. Kesan provides the introduction to this symposium issue on renewable energy policy.
Contributions to this issue include:
- an article by Professor Neil D. Hamilton and Professor Jim Rossi on the topic of “Foundation and Energy Policy Issues: Moving Forward;”
- an article by Professor Daniel A. Farber and Professor David Zilberman, Gal Hochman & Professor Deepak Rajagopal on the topic of “Two Views on Green House Gas Emission Calculations;”
- an article by Professor Jay P. Kesan & Atsushi Ohyama and Professor James M. Van Nostrand & Anne Marie Hirschberger on the topic of “Role of the States in Biofuel Policy;”
- an article by Jody M. Endres and Professor Madhu Khanna, Xiaoguang Chen, Haixiao Huang & Professor Hayri Önal on the topic of “Potential Biomass Contributions to Green House Gas Reduction and Conservation;”
- an article by Kristina J. Anderson-Teixeira, Professor Peter K. Snyder & Professor Evan H. DeLucia on the topic of “Incorporating Appropriate Green House Gas Values into Energy Regulation;” and
- an article by Professor A. Bryan Endres and Professors Elizabeth Burleson & Winslow Burleson on “Innovation and Regulatory Challenges.”